Comparing the Old Versus New Mitsubishi Models
In the past decade alone, so many improvements have been made to various car models. This has led to the great distinction between cars manufactured during the eighties or nineties, and those just rolling out of the showroom. One point car enthusiasts have to admit though is the fact that the new Mitsubishi Mirage has caught so many people off-guard. No one had expected a car that looks amazingly unique from the Mitsubishi Car Company so soon.
As more and more people are able to afford cars due to numerous credits and loans offered by financing institutions, there is the inconvenience of getting packing space. In case a motorist is able to squeeze into a narrow gap, getting out of it can be hectic. This problem is amply solved by the manufacturers of the new Mitsubishi Mirage. The car has been designed to fit into tiny space, yet the driver and passengers are still able to enjoy maximum comfort while inside it.
In case motorists acquire cars through loans or other credit facilities, the last thing they want is to part with more money buying extra fuel if the car of choice is a fuel guzzler. With the new Mitsubishi Mirage, very little fuel is consumed. In fact, one enthusiast joked that the new model ‘just sniffs while other models guzzle’.
Reasons Motorists go for Mitsubishi Mirage
- Well Positioned Rearview Camera – The rearview camera has a wide view of the back side of the vehicle. This makes it easy to navigate the ride into very narrow parking spots. When backing out of the parking lot, it is also convenient and safe for the driver.
- Control and Stability – The grip of each tire is monitored by sensors. In case any of the four wheels begin to slip or wobble, the car’s system communicates with the ABS to allow for the brakes to be applied with great traction. This allows the driver to be in perfect control of the car under challenging circumstances. Find out if the New Mitsubishi Mirage Brisbane has offers active stability too.
- 5 Seat Car and 7 Airbags – The new Mitsubishi Mirage has five seats with six airbags. Underneath the driver’s seat by the dashboard lies the seventh. Its major aim is to stabilize the body as well as knees in case of a head on collision. The manufacturer had the welfare of the driver in mind when this was done.
- Improved Visibility – Formerly, car headlights were mostly designed for the darkness. Times have changed and now the Mitsubishi New ASX has halogen headlights that make cruising through thick fog and pitch black darkness as easy as it is during daylight.
- Fuel Efficiency – If there is a car that could help the owner save on fuel big time, the new Mitsubishi Mirage is it. With economy in mind during manufacture, the ride gives a buyer good value for money.
Car enthusiasts currently have plenty of reasons to enjoy a ride in the Mitsubishi models. Perhaps what might be difficult to decide upon could be the type of car to buy. Whatever the case, there are both new and used Mitsubishi Lancer models, the Mitsubishi ASX and many more. With a variety of cars on offer, one might be spoilt for choice. Check out Brisbane City Mitsubishi.